Another RF-SMART Milestone is in the books. RF-SMART is proud to partner with more than 600 NetSuite customers for our mobile inventory solution - adding to our portfolio of more than 1200 customers worldwide. Accurate inventory is critical to a thriving Cloud business, and our growth in the NetSuite market is a reflection of our commitment to providing a Built for NetSuite solution that ensures 100% visibility into product location, movement, and related employee activity.
Since winning SuiteApp of the Year, RF-SMART has delivered a WMS Lite solution that continues to support and extend NetSuite functionality. This includes gap-filling functions like cycle counting, multiple options for picking, and mobile Retail functionality like Pre-allocation and Location Leveling.
When we announced our 500th customer earlier this spring, we shared how the pace continues to accelerate - and boy has it ever. RF-SMART has added an additional 100 customers in the past 6 months. This is great momentum, as it took 20 months to hit our first milestone of 100 customers, the second 100 customers in just 14 months, and just two years to triple that altogether. There is still work to do, but we continue to be excited about the increasing rate of adoption of RF-SMART by the NetSuite ecosystem.
“The team at RF-SMART has been exceptional. During implementation, they were quick to not only show us what worked but to work to adapt to our processes where it made sense. We couldn't ask for a more robust, easy-to-use or reliable system. When looking at moving your business to the cloud, when every last dollar of inventory needs to be accounted for and every process needs automation, we turn to RF-SMART. You can't go wrong.”
Why did they choose RF-SMART?
Like any NetSuite user looking to automate their warehouse processes, these 600 companies thoroughly evaluated their options. A couple of factors to consider when looking for a barcoding solution for NetSuite:
- Can it be configured with or without bins? Not all warehouses need bins. An ideal solution, like RF-SMART, leaves you the option to add bins later.
- Does it have a quick time to value? Minimizing the time of implementation means you can start improving accuracy and visibility sooner (faster ROI and happy customers). RF-SMART installs and works in minutes.
- Does it have an integrated packing station? RF-SMART provides the right tools to easily scan items as they are packed into boxes and the option to ship with one click, increasing accuracy.
- Does it provide a one-stop-shop for all your warehousing needs? Our team of experts is ready to assist with any warehousing questions. Research some best practices.
- Has it been fully tested? You deserve stability with your solution. Does your solution perform full functionality regression testing every night, eliminating the need for user tests before implementing updates?
If you’re interested in learning more about RF-SMART for NetSuite, speak to our team.